Myprotein Shopping Guide
The Myprotein Story
Since Myprotein started in 2004 by Oliver Cookson, under the years Myprotein has become one of the world’s largest Sport Nutrition companies and the largest online sports nutrition company in the UK.
Cookson established Myprotein but in 2011 he sold it for the Hut Group for an estimated £58m. Before that, Myprotein was already a leader in the sports nutrition business but after that they jumped up to a top position.
The key of their success is that they sell products directly from their factory, so you don’t have to pay the profit margin for shops or sellers.
Myprotein only sell quality products. Not just their proteins but their other products are far better than many other companies popular products.
Myprotein’s product range covers a wide variety of products for sports like Bodybuilding, Boxing/MMA, Cycling, Football, Rugby and running.
Myprotein has ambassadors who are sponsored athletes using Myprotein products.
On the Myprotein website and social media platforms, the sponsored athletes often share their experience with Myprotein products, so you can get product reviews from professional athletes.
It helps and motivates you to achieve your goals faster and easier.
Type of Discounts
- New Customers get 10% OFF their first order, but only if they don’t use a referral code when they register at Myprotein.
- Mystery Gift is a free gift that every customers can get when they spend £10.
- There is always a Deal of the Week offer.
- Late night shooping is a special event when you can shop at night between 8pm-8am and you can get products with huge discounts, usually you can save 40% OFF.
- In every month there is a “Flavour of the Month” offer which concerns on a specified flavour in every products. You can buy this flavour with 20 or 25% OFF.
- You get Free Delivery in the UK when you spend £50 or if your basket value reaches £100 then you are eligible for a Free Next Day Delivery.
- The more you spend, more you save offer is one of the biggest deals at Myprotein. If you spend a certain amount of money then you can save off a specified percent of your basket value.
- It’s worth to visit the Clearance shop where you can buy many products with up to 50% OFF or sometimes with even more discount.
- There are also a lot of free gift offer giving away free products and samples like Peanut Butter, Flapjacks, Cookies, Shakers and Blender bottles, Free Selection boxes and clothing.
- Sometimes when you don’t buy anything at Myprotein for a while then they send you a unique offer with 25-30% OFF your whole order.
- Declining discount is usually available once a month when you can buy everything with 25% Discount, but it’s reduced by 1% every hour from 9am to 7pm.
- Seasonal Pills and Amino Acid sale with up to 80% OFF.
Impact Whey Protein
Myprotein’s most popular product is Impact Whey Protein. It’s a whey protein powder with 82% protein content (unflavoured version).
It’s available in more than 50 flavours such as Chocolate Smooth and Vanilla to the more adventurous Straccietella. They have the widest range of flavours on the market.
Here is an Infographics about Myprotein’s Impact Whey Protein
How to use Myprotein Discount Codes
- Add products to your basket.
- If you don’t have an account, then register one. If you already registered, then sign in.
- Whey You register you can use a referral code.
- At the checkout page there is a little box where you can enter your code.
- Enter the code and then activate it with the “Use Code” button.