You can sign up to our newsletter through submitting your email address at any of the sign up boxes featured throughout the Website or via our User Registration page. By providing your email address, you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from the Website.
You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link featured within each of our newsletters. Alternatively, recipients can edit their personal information or manage newsletter subscriptions by updating their information within their user profile.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website or our App is presented in the most effective manner for you, your computer and mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide location based services to you (as set out below) if you have installed the App on a mobile device and permitted your mobile device to transmit location data in respect of this App, or you access our Website via a mobile browser and you allow the transmission of your location data when prompted by your browser.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We have implemented Google Analytics including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use information from Google Analytics to gain understanding and insights about the nature of our audience and how they interact with our products and services (holistically not individually). You can opt out of Google Analytics when using the Website here.
We only disclose information about identifiable individuals to our affiliate advertisers as described in 'Disclosure of Your Information' below. However, we may provide any affiliate advertisers with aggregate information about our users.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to our affiliate advertisers, but only to the extent you have redeemed a voucher offered by the affiliate advertiser, or participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through the Website or App on behalf of the affiliate advertiser.
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in 'Uses Made of the Information' above such as sending emails on our behalf, processing payments, and facilitating card-linked offers. Qualcomm Retail Solutions, Inc., for example, is a service provider that enables certain geo-location features of our Apps. Consequently, Qualcomm Retail Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates collect, store, and process, on our behalf, certain location information and related data on servers in the United States. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect personal information and are only allowed to use the personal information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Vouchers4U.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website terms and conditions, mobile application terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vouchers4U.com, our customers, or others.
- We may share information submitted as part of third party promotional activities only when you agree the specific Terms and Conditions of the promotion by opting in to the promotion.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
The Website or our App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We reserve the right to modify this notice at any time. If we make changes to this page, we will update it instantly.