Using the Website
In the event that Vouchers4U.com, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, Vouchers4U.com reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
Vouchers4U.com may suspend the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
Vouchers4U.com reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice to Users.
These Terms govern the use of the Website by registered and unregistered Users. Such Users may not use the Website or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms or under other terms agreed in writing by Vouchers4U.com.
You may link to the Website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. Vouchers4U.com reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, 'scrape', 'crawl', or 'spider' any pages contained in the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to provide up to date and relevant materials, the commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. They may not reflect recent changes in the law and are not intended to constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law. You may use them to stay up to date with legal developments but you should not use them for transactions or legal advice and you should carry out your own research. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. We cannot guarantee that all the material on our site is up to date at all times.
Our website may contain images that contain registered trademarks of third party websites, brands, organisations, etc. These trademarks are the property of their respective third party owners.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. In particular the material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- content supplied by third parties;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site or in any Publication in particular the use of any content in the course of giving legal advice or drafting transaction documents.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the authorised licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the Publications, and in the material published on it including without limitation text, graphics, logos, images and software. Those works are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws around the world. All such rights are hereby expressly reserved.
We grant users of this website a non-exclusive, limited, revocable licence to view, print, and distribute materials contained on this website and/or any portion thereof, pursuant to the following conditions:
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference . You must not photocopy or scan any printed copy or store a copy of it on any server or other storage device connected to a network.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not delete any copyright notice from any material printed or downloaded.
- You must not license or resell any material downloaded, printed or accessed from our site. You are allowed to use it for non-commercial purposes and in order to update your legal knowledge and stay up to date with legal affairs. You must not use it for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- You must not incorporate any material downloaded, printed or accessed from our site in any legal advice or transaction documents.
- You must not:
- use any of Vouchers4U.com trade marks or the trade marks of any third parties which are included on the website without express written permission from the owner; or
- display or use a link in a manner that causes this website or any portion of its content to display within a frame, be associated with any advertising or sponsorship not part of the website, or otherwise incorporate website content into a third-party website; or
- alter, block or otherwise prevent display of any content of the website; or
- link to this website if the linker's website may reasonably be considered to be obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious, or if the linker's website infringes any third party rights or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws or regulations.