QP Jewellers Shopping Guide
- QP Jewellers Shopping Guide
- About QP Jewellers
- 10 Reasons to buy from QP Jewellers
- How you can save the most at QP Jewellers?
- Customer Support
- How to use QP Jewellers Discount Code?
QP Jewellers Shopping Guide
QP Jewellers are renowned for being a quality purveyor of unique diamond and gemstone jewellery. Ever since we started in 2007, it was a long way for us, but now we have endeavoured to offer innovative and quality pieces at affordable prices. They were in the finals at the 2016 UK Jewellery Awards. You can rest assured that QP Jewellers will always try to treat each and every one of our customers as an individual. We want every experience to be special, which is why we invest so much time in creating services that enable you to make an informed and pleasing decision. We offer an extensive collection of gemstone, ranging from Aquamarines to Sapphires, with everything in-between. In fact here are some of our most popular items to help you on your search:
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching it seems like now’s the time to find that ideal gift for your loved one.
About QP Jewellers
QP Jewellers is an UK based online Jewellery store. Since 2007 they become a professional expert in the Jewellery business with more than 11,000 products. The product range covers a large variety of fine jewellery, including:
A special occassion or special event is coming and you don’t know what to buy for your wife? Vouchers4u knows that if it comes to jewellery then this is the best place to start looking for beautiful and unique beauties at affordable prices. Imagine that you want to buy something for your wife. You go to the nearest jewellery store and buy the most popular, cheapest item just on sale. You better not choose this option. Women like if they get unique, quality gifts. They sell high quality, beautifully designed jewellery at the lowest possible prices. If you are looking for Jewellery then you will find it here, because of the rich selection of Gemstones used for making unique and amazing Jewellery. Just read the customer reviews for QP Jewellers and you can quickly find out why they are the best jewellery store in the UK and you won’t be dissatisfied. You can browse products based on a large number of features like materials, gemstone, gemstone colour, gemstone cut, at earring by the earring design and at necklaces by the chain type.
Choose from these materials:
- Rose Gold
- White Gold
- Sterling Silver
Choose from these gemstones:
10 Reasons to buy from QP Jewellers
- Lifetime Warranty Every jewellers has a full lifetime warranty. That means if you will have any problems with your jewellery then QP Jewellers will repair it for free or they offer a full replacement in case of any problems. This is available for all customers.
- Price They offer you the best online prices for all of their jewellery ranges. They frequently modify their prices to always offer you the best prices on the market. There may be little changes in the price of gold, but only because of gold’s world market price.
- Authenticity They only use high quality, 100% natural stones from trusted suppliers. They don’t use synthetic or treated stones. The only synthetic stone is the Cubic Zirconia which is fully synthetic. All the other jewellery produced by using solid gold, white gold, sterling silver. This guarantees
- Official Cratsmanship Appraisals Every product sold with an official appraisal. This appraisal has the retail price of each jewellery, because every items have their own, unique price. This price is calculated individually by the appearance, quality and price of the gemstones and metals of the jewellery. Why is it important? Because when you lose it, someone steal it or it gets damaged you can get a new, similar one by your insurance company.
- Confilict-Free Diamonds A very important thing is that QP Jewellers never ever buy or sell “blood diamonds” (also called conflict diamonds, converted diamonds, hot diamonds, or war diamonds) which is mined in a war zone such as Angola, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone. These diamonds often comes from illegal sources. No. All diamonds come from trusted, legal sources.
- Hallmarking Every jewellery product is produced to British and European standards. Gold jewellery is hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office. Edinburgh Assay Office is one of the four Assay Offices in the UK for hallmarking. Hallmarks are a guarantee of certain purity or fineness of the metal. This hallmark with the QP Sponsor Mark ensures that the jewellery is genuine and made of quality materials. These standards conforms to the standars set down by the law and by QP Jewellers.
- Free Express Delivery All products come with free shipping and free insurance on the delivery. This guarantees that you parcel is insured and tracked. After you jewellery is dispatched you will get an e-mail with information about the shipment and the tracking. The couriers used for shipping is DHL for UK addresses and FedEx for international orders.
- Gift Box & Certificate of Authenticity Every jewellery comes in a beautiful gift box with velvet underlay and a nice silk lining. You also get a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Discount Codes, Vouchers and Coupons A lot of discount codes are available on this page which you can use at QP Jewellers to get big savings especially when you purchase expensive items.
How you can save the most at QP Jewellers?
Wedding Season Beginning – The Month of the Pearl
With wedding season approaching, the month of the Pearl could not come at a more important time of year. This precious stone comes into its own by being a part of so many magical wedding occasions.
Valentines Day offers
As you expected, QP Jewellers always have some great deals for Valentines Day. You could be sure that there is a least 10% discount code for all items. Maybe you can save £20 off on popular items like amethyst jewellery.
Maybe not as good as the other sales but you can still get a massive 35% Off saving on jewellery. Big saving deals like the “9ct Whits Gold Pearl Stud Earrings at half price” was at summer.
Usually the best deals are available at Chrismas, especially for items with multiple gemstones (Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, Peridot, Citrine, Amethyst, Pearl, Diamond and many many more…). You can save up to 80% OFF on all items and you can find exclusive vouchers with £10 or £20 off.
QP Jewellers have a fast reacting customer support team. You can send them e-mail or an on-line inquiry, but they also have a live chat window at the bottom right corner of the screen. You can write them anytime, so you can speak to them directly or if they are offline then they will get back to you as soon as possible within 24 hours to help you answering anything about jewellery.
How to use QP Jewellers Discount Code?
- When you shop at QP Jewellers and you completed shopping, then go to your basket which is located in the top right corner.
- Whether you are registered or not you can choose from “Guest checkout” or “Register now” options or existing customers can login to their accounts.
- Fill in your Billing, Delivery and Payment information.
- In the top right corner there is a box with the following text: “Promotional Code. If you have a discount code, please click here to go to the shopping bag to enter it.”
- Click on that box, then you will redirected to a new page.
- On this new page you find a box in the bottom left saying: “Promotional Code. If you have a code, enter it here:”
- This is the final step. Enter your code here and click on the “Apply” button.
Location of the Promotional Code button which drives you to the page where you can enter your coupon.
The next page with the coupon code box.